Friday, April 27, 2007

Good Morning & TGIF!!!

It's a soggy morning, girls. Mama Barb LOVES a rainy day for sewing! ; ) Is everyone dry? I am always thankful for a roof over my head, especially on days like this.

I went to Market on Wednesday morning after work, while Scott walked Jingle, & I bought some plants for the garden. I bought 3 tomato plants, some basil & flat leaf parsley, & I bought some flowers too - snap dragons, cosmos, marigolds & an ivy geranium hanging basket. I got the tomatoes & herbs planted ahead of the rain. I'm glad about that! : ) I am looking for zinnias!!! I like to buy the plants, but have trouble finding them here. If anyone sees them anywhere, could you PLEASE let me know (or, just buy a whole flat for me & I'll happily pay you!)?! Thank you!!!

Last evening after the Library, I finished piecing the backing for the baby TATW quilt top. And, I pieced the batting too! This weekend I am hoping to sandwich the quilt. I need to make 3 baby quilts, & one of the babies was born YESTERDAY!!!

Jingle has a Vet appointment this morning. He has a weepy left eye. I've determined that having a dog is a lot like having a kid...!? ; ) He's a neighborhood celebrity. I am amazed!!!

Have a good Friday & keep dry! See whoever @ the Lamb Tavern this evening!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: