Sunday, June 3, 2007

Girls,

I am looking forward to Bee on Tuesday. Cathy is hosting! Thanks, Cath. Thanks also for mentioning the Mystery Quilt weekend.

Jean - I forgot to say I did get the Mystery Quilt email, & I went to the website too. Looks interesting... Let's all talk about it on Tuesday!!! : ) Glad to hear you got some gift quilt projects made! That's awesome. : ) Keep mulling over the Uncle projects. I know this may sound weird, but I sometimes have great ideas come to me while I'm asleep, or when I'm in the shower. Let's hope you have some inspiration strike! ; )

The warm temps have made our tomatoes GrOw, gRoW, GROW!!! I was out weeding today. We already have a fair number of tomatoes coming along. I was surprised. : )

Our cardinal family seems to have flown the coop... Their nest is empty. We hear them chirruping nearby, & we see the mature birds @ our feeder regularly. I am hoping the babies are thriving!?! There have been LOADS!!! of baby bunnies - EVERYWHERE!!! And, Jingle has discovered chipmunks. He's not so sure about them...?!

Piece. Have a pleasant Monday.
Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - the flag project sounds neat - interested to see it finished. Are you enjoying your summer vacation? When do you leave for the beach? Is it this weekend coming up? I guess none of us won Daniel's quilt - but I'm sure it went to a good home. They surely had a nice day. I'm glad for that. Lois....how is retirement? How nice was it not to go in today? Did you do anything fun? Peggy has a new summer 'do - looks great! Dolores - are you getting any sewing done in your newly crowded house? LA - what's new with you? Consuelo - is track finally over? Can you stop thinking about relays, jumps and times? Thinking about that kit, nestled so nicely in your stash box? Cath....see you tomorrow night. Thanks for hosting. How's your BOM? Mare...have you threaded it yet? Does Joe know about it? Lori - will you be able to sew with the kids around all summer? Did you sign them up for any camps? I spent a fair amount of time this morning trolling around quilting websites - have ideas lined up for all three quilts! Now, I just have to work out measurements, etc. May actually dust off the old EQ 5 this evening and get an idea what they may look like. Hope I remember how to use it! See you tomorrow...piece.