Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good Evening Girls,

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate them!!! Has anyone clicked on the calendar? Can you give me an opinion, please? Using the arrows, next to the month, you can go through the months/year. Is it truly accessible? Is it viewer friendly? Jean, you & I are able to make changes to the calendar, the other Bee girls can only see it. Opinions..?! Thoughts...?! Suggestions...?! Hey, I believe the Lancaster '08 dates have been changed...due to Chicago competition...

Wasn't today another gorgeous day?! I am hoping those who went to the concert enjoyed it!!!

Scott & I planted grass plugs today. Yeh, as interesting as it sounds. Tedious & back aching too. I'm glad it's done.

Almost ALL of my (new) fabrics have been laundered. Hooray!!! They are even folded & put away. They ALL fit!!! ; )

Enjoy this weekend!!! : ) Check out the previous posts & blog changes...
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - thanks so much for all the OC info - the girls are very excited! Me too.....hey, you mentioned that the Lancaster dates for next year changed....do you know the new ones....do we already have the house booked? I like the calendar - very cool. We can put our weekends on there as well as bee nights - and upcoming shows, etc. Speaking of which.....who is interested in driving up to the Hershey show - I believe it's July 28th? I'd like to go - Cathy is also planning on going - anyone else? I know some folks are on vacation. See you here on Tuesday.....bring your fabric show & tell if you like - we never tire of gazing upon it! Piece

sewpam63 said...

The 2008 Lancaster Show dates (according to their website) are March 28, 29, 30...it's on the Bee Calendar! ; )

Cathy said...

Girls - I'm sorry I won't be at the Bee this evening. Have fun.
Jean - I hope you have a great vacation. Cathy D.