Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hey.....trying it from my SJU PC and it seems to be working - I'll see what happens when I hit Publish Post! Last night was fun - when I got home, I realized that we didn't talk about the mystery weekend in the fall. Lori indicated that Oct 5th weekend may be a problem for her. That was not one of the dates listed on the website but it was what she sent me in an e-mail. I wrote back to her for confirmation on that info and I'm just wainting for a reply. Please let me know if you are interested in going and what weekends may/may not work for you.....thanks. Have a lovely day - isn't this breeze terrific!?

2 comments:

sewpam63 said...

It worked!!! Hooray!!! : ) Jean, thanks for telling me about the problem. I'm glad it could be "fixed!" Welcome "back!" ; )

I just thought about the Mystery Quilt Weekend this morning, & that we had not talked about it @ last night's Bee. I do know that my October is filling up...there's Fall Break, a visit to Boonie Barb & Charlie's, & the Guild Quilt Show. Hmmm...?!

This day is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy it!!! Two more days, Jean!!!

Piece, Pam

Consuelo said...

It's amazing what a little dylithium crystals will do for ya...