Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

It's another warm day. It was really foggy when I got up! I'm kind of slow this morning, & just puttering around. How is everyone else?

Mare is thinking about a Brigantine Sewing Weekend in November (hooray!!!)...she's looking @ 9, 10, 11. The dates need to be reserved on her Mom's calendar. So...sew can everyone look @ their own calendars & give her feedback, please?! You can get a jump on making Christmas gifts...!?

Enjoy your day, & remember Jean is hosting Bee this evening. : ) See you there!!!

Hey, before I go. Here are the dates for the Quilt Odyssey aka Hershey Quilt Show
July 26 - 29. I inserted a link to the Show too. See if it works...?! ; )
Hershey Quilt Show

Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....lots of upcoming things! The November weekend looks good - I'd probably come from work on Friday. The mystery quilt weekend for Oct 5-7 is booked - Mare, Cathy, Pam and Jean. I'm interested in going out to the Hershey show - the Saturday is best for me if anyone else can go that day - I think I can drive. The link works great. Thanks.......