Saturday, June 30, 2007

Good Evening Mama's!

Isn't this weather PERFECT?!?!?! I am so & SEW LOVING it!!! : )

I got the vegetable garden weeded yesterday! The weeds weren't TOO bad, but the plants were overgrown! It was like Jumanji in there!!! I was brutal with my Felco clippers. I was afraid that plants would be wizened today from yesterday's pruning, but everything seems healthy & prolific! I picked 15 cucumbers!!!

The grass plugs are turning green. Which is surprising considering this week's heat! We're pleased!

Scott is working on our bedroom windows. He has 12 panes out. Just a few windows left to go. What a project this has been for him. He DOES love me!!! Meanwhile, I have begun working on the front studio windows. I scraped & sanded them today. Then I washed them & left them to dry thoroughly. This evening Scott & I taped them. They're all ready to be primed & painted tomorrow!!! Hooray!!!

I did get time to sew yesterday & today! I finished my Challenge block for the Cruise!!! : ) I have begun cutting my fabrics for the Cruise too. The materials I'm prepping will be for a class on Sashiko. Next, I need to prep things for my Hoochie Mama class...?! I need to buy a protractor & compass for a Karen design class I'll be taking - sounds like MATH...

Lois - glad you got some thread from Ikea. I think they're something like 328 yards. What a bargain & good value!?!?!?

Cathy - glad to hear you're hanging in there & things are going along. I do HOPE you get a few minutes to sew this weekend!!!

Take care, ladies. It's to be another NICE day tomorrow! Enjoy it!!!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. How are those Burkie's doing...?! ; )

No comments: