Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This message is (mostly) for Jean...I navigated to "blog authors" & next to your name was the word "guest," in blue. I clicked on it, & it changed to "admin." When you have the time, could you check to see if you're now able to post, please? I am thinking that eblogger grants only a certain amount of time as guest...?! Who knows...?! Let's hope it works now!!! We NEED someone to blog next week, or there may be a mutiny...

Thanks girls, for tonight's FUN! It was GOOD to see you all. I'll try to post a Bee Muse tomorrow...if Jean doesn't... ; )

Sweet dreams.
Piece, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

When I clicked on my blog link, I received the following: Oh no! Your invite to this blog has expired
Piecefully
http://piecefully.blogspot.com/
Your best bet is to contact sewpam63 , an admin of this blog, and request a new invite.

See....very polite! Do you think you can send me the link again? Worth a shot?! Thanks.....