Monday, June 11, 2007

Good morning, girls. Happy Monday! Hope Pam is enjoying her time at the beach. Lois - you are officially entering a new phase. Peggy - your countdown is on......only four more days, yes? Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine aren't as interesting as Pam's so I won't bore you with the details. The last guild meeting of the year is tonight - I won't be able to go. Summer basketball season starts tonight and Erin has a game at 6:30, I think. Kelly's team opens tomorrow night so I won't be able to host bee either. Whose idea was it to have these doggone kids?!?! Anyhow....have a nice Monday, however you are spending it. Talk to y'all soon. I e-mailed the lady twice about confirming the mystery weekend dates and I'm still waiting. I'll keep you posted. Road trip next Thursday, right? Mark your calendars.

Piece

6 comments:

lois said...

It feels very strange not being at work today. Did my walking. I didn't realize guild was today. I hadn't really given it much thought. George's birthday is thurs. and one of my sisters and her husband are coming , so I'm trying to clean---been a while--ha. I'd love to go with you fabric shopping next week.
Hope all of you are well. Stop by and see me if you're this way.

Cathy said...

Girls - I'm sorry - we also have a game tomorrow evening. Mare - how's that new machine. Also looking forward to next week end spending money on fabric. Hope everyone is well. Cathy d.

Lori said...

Hi Girls--
I talked to Jean about hosting tonight, but just found out Johnny has a game and John is out of town. Sounds like it's a bad night for alot of people. We were also talking about the road trip on the 21st. My boys are in bball camp as are Jean's girls. Is anyone interested in a DAY trip that day? Lindsay has a swim meet that night and I don't know whether John will be available after his procedure. Let me know.
Have a great day.

Cathy said...

Girls - I have to work next Thursday. If it's easier to go during the day - you should go. I was just going for the ride. I really don't need anything. Talk to you soon.

Dolores said...

Hey, I'm on, now your all in trouble. Sorry I've been missing the meetings, but I would like to go Thursday to the fabric store. Are we meeting this week. We can always meet at my house if you ever want to. I'm so excited to be on. I'm so excited. Mare what kind of machine did you get, I need a new one.

Pam - I read your book and I have it for you. I just can't decide what to do. I was thinking maybe I'll just wait until my machine dies, I don't know.

Lori said...

Hi girls--
I'm in the loop!!! I finished The Quilters Apprentice of few days ago!! I have The Quilters Legacy. I started reading a few pages the realized on the front cover it mention Jennifer C...author of QA AND The Runaway Quilt(I think that's the name) anyway I stopped reading QL thinking it's the 3rd book. Am I right? If so does anyone have the 2nd. I don't want to read them out of order. I really enjoyed the 1st!!
Hi Delores!!! good to hear from you.
Hi to everyone else.
Have a good day tomorrow--kids out FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!