Thursday, June 7, 2007

Howdy Girls,

Thanks for a SUPER Bee on Tuesday evening! : )

Cathy - thanks for hosting us!!! Wasn't it a gorgeous evening?! Best of luck with your FIL... Have you been able to stitch a bit?! Mike is doing an EXCELLENT job with the yard & garden beds. Nice! ; ) Thanks for sharing the name of the Lancaster Nursery. Thanks also for the obit. I will send it to Barb.

Mare - glad to hear you got your new machine OUT of the box!!! Way to go reading the book & looking things over! When you have the time to sit down & sew, you'll be all ready!!! : ) I LOVE your fabrics!!! The Beach Snowmen are just TOO cute!!! Wouldn't they be fun to work into a Winter or Christmas quilt...?! Thanks for the newspaper. I'm going to take it along to the Beach to read!

Lor - Nice job with the t-shirt quilt. ; ) The pillows you made are neat too! I like the photo & the RED cording! Best wishes for John & the ablation procedure. He should feel improved afterwards...& so should YOU!

Jean - mum's the word, but I liked it! ; ) Way to go NOT sewing for the MeAn lady!!! Just tomorrow yet...& then Summer F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!! : )

LA - I LOVE your little hexagon project. : ) You are ever diligent & hopeful!!! You make me SMILE! Thank you!!!

Mo - thanks for the Hubba Bubba!!! Too fun! Good luck @ the Dance!

Lois, Peggy & Dolores - hanging in there?! Whatcha sewing...?!

There is a proposed trip to the Hayloft on Thursday June 21...is that date correct, ladies?! If sew...mark your calendars!!! You DON'T want to miss this one. ; ) And, I don't know, but rumor has it that Sauder's isn't too far away from the Hayloft...& if we're @ Sauder's, well Burkholder's isn't too far off either...?! Oooh, I'm trouble!!!

Thanks for looking @ my fabrics, & the Flag project for my Mom. Can't blog, must sew... Yeh, you've heard it before. I got it basted, quilted & the binding sewn on the front by Noon today!!! I have my very own sewing sweat shop going on... I began whip stitching the binding to the back & should be able to finish it @ the Beach!!! P.S. I don't care for the Hobb's Organic Batting. It is WAY, way, WaY!!! fuzzy!!! I thought OSHA was going to knock on my door...?! ; ) I was ONE with Heidi & All People Quilt...the NO lump binding video ROCKS!!! Thanks Cathy!!!

Have a good tomorrow!!! TGIF!!! Lois, that doesn't really count for you anymore!!! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

Hey, we got an awesome little RED microwave!!!

3 comments:

Consuelo said...

Mum's no longer the word. I loved it!!! Everyone have a Great weekend. Pam you have a great week. We'll miss ya..

sewpam63 said...

Oooooh, I'm glad, Mo!!! I hope I didn't spoil anything. ; )

Cathy said...

Pam - have a great vacation...looking forward to fabric shopping on the 21st. Everyone have a great weekend. Cathy D.