Monday, June 18, 2007

Good Morning Girls!

How is everyone this morning?! Hey, I think we may have more of us NOT working today than working!!! Not - me, Jean, LOIS!!!, Mare, Mo, (?) Cathy, Lori, (?) Peggy?! Is that right?! Too FUN & funny!!! It's Summer!!! : ) I hope everyone is enjoying their time, off or not, & staying cool!!! Drink plenty of fluids...have a Popsicle!!! ; )

So...sew...the Hayloft trip is planned for Thursday. Leaving from Mare's @ 3:30. Going - Jean, Mare, Peggy, Lois, Dolores, LA if it rains, me, Lori pending Fitz, & what about Cathy? Is Mo going(doesn't she NEED more stash...)?! Are we planning to stop @ Sauder's too? Dinner out sounds good! Would you guys mind stopping for me en route to the Blue Route? That would be excellent! Or, I could walk over too.

LA, I will do the rain dance!!! And, Lori - we will ALL be thinking of & praying for John.

Enjoy your day, girls!
Piecefully, Pam

6 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hello Mamas...

Unfortunately the July 14th date for the annual qmbbq is not going to work. Darn family obligations. Anyhow, please let me know your vaca schedules so I can set another date ASAP. Sorry for the change ladies..

LA said...

Hello all...things are looking up! The softball game is not Thursday...Count me in for shopping! Looking forward to seeing you all then! Enjoy the summer weather!

quiltmamajb said...

Consuelo - the Burkes are away from June 30 to July 7 - other than that we are available for the summer! LA - yahoo! Glad you're coming. Are we doing show & tell on Thursday? Can't wait......

Cathy said...

The D's will be away 8/4-8/11.
Looking forward to Thursday night.
LA - happy to hear the game is changed. See everyone Thursday.

quiltmamajb said...

Lois...if you're going, you could just go to Pam's - it's closer for you and we could pick you up there....let us know. Hope you can come.

lois said...

Lori, thinking of you and your husband today.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thurs. I will go to Pam's. Thanks for the thought.