Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Morning!

How 'bout last night's storms?! Barb said they had hail & winds @ 58 mph! I took Jingle out for a quick walk before the rain hit. Is everyone dry this morning? I'm looking forward to cooler temps & lower humidity!!!

Lori - glad to hear things went well. I always figure that if the patient is complaining, they're feeling alright! ; ) Glad you had book #2 to read.

Cathy - best of luck with JCAHO! I'm thinking of you!

Jean - are you enjoying your Summer break?! And, are the girls happy to be OUT of school too?!

Mare - are you sewing yet?!

Mo - have you been dipping in your pool? It's been hot! How's your stash? Are you going to the Hayloft too?! Thanks for giving book #2 to Lor. : )

Lois - are you an EXCITED retiree?! I think it is amazing to awaken every day & not have to go to work!!! ; )

LA - how are you & the kids doing?! What fun things are planned for your Summer? Getting any sewing time?

Peggy - are you out of school for the Summer? Will you be doing any teaching or any other work over Summer? Maybe getting a little sewing time...?

Dolores - what have you been sewing?! How many baby quilts, charity projects & gifts have you made lately?! ; ) You SEW!!!

Enjoy your day! Happy stitching.
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Happy rainy Wednesday! At least it's cooler....yay! Have to work on my list of things to look for tomorrow. I have the three uncle quilts layered and pinned - they're pillow-cased so after I machine quilt them, they're finished! Yahoo - now I can clean up my sewing room and clean my machine - cutting up all those clothes really creates a lot of dust. The girls are in basketball camp this week along with LA's girls and Lori's boys. They'll appreciate the cooler weather too as the place isn't air-conditioned. Glad to hear that Fitz is feeling better - what is it about men and complaining - Burkie gets a cold and acts like it's fatal! Holy cow - can you inmagine the complaining if they got cramps once a month?! I was wondering about Mare and the new machine also....do they offer you a class? Do we have a final count of who all is going? Cath - we'll see you at Pam's....enjoy the rest of the days, girls.

Lori said...

Hi girls--
Mo, next year we will have to coordinate our quiltmama vacations. It looks like we are all away different weeks, making planning the bbq difficult. We are going the week between Pam's-7/28-8/4. Hope we can figure out a date!!
I am hoping Fitz calls me in the AM to tell me to come pick him up. He really feels good today. I took Lindsay and his Mom to see him today. Hopefully his blood levels will be ok and they'll give him the boot so that I can join you guys on the road trip tom. I will call someone and let one of you know if I am able to go. If not, you guys have an excuse to have another road trip!! Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow!!