Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hello,

I've been making some progress on the flag project for my Mom. I am liking its folk art, primitive feel. : )

I know you girls are busy with graduations, parties, sports, year end school stuff, +++, but I hope you were able to do a little bit of sewing over the weekend.

Lori - is the binding finished?

Cath - have your Civil War BOM's come in the mail yet?!

Mare - how is your new machine?!

Jean, Mo, Lois, LA, Peggy, Dolores - what's shaking?!

How 'bout the storms we've had?! The thunder & lightning has been wicked! It looks like another wave is on the way.

Jingle & I came home soaked this evening! Cats are SO much easier!!!

Enjoy your evening.
Piece, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....finished two gift projects this weekend. Still kind of stuck on the 'uncle' quilts. Pam - know exactly what you mean about being overwhelmed by so many things to work on and not knowing where to start - I get stuck sometimes and then try to do something small to get myself back on track - I'm hoping these two will get me going on those other three quilts. The rain was much needed and hopefully it'll cool things down - the heat was wearing a little thin! Hope everyone had a nice weekend - did you get the e-mail about the mystery weekend? I'll have more details at Cathy's on Tuesday....see you then. Piece

Cathy said...

Pam - looking forward to seeing your Mom's gift. Mare - how's that new mercedes? Jean - can't wait to hear about the mystery weekend. Hopefully the two projects will give you some inspiration for the uncle quilts.
Hello to everyone else. See you on Tuesday.