Friday, June 29, 2007

Hiya Girls,

TGIF!!! And, it looks as though the weather is going to be NICE! : ) I need to work in the garden & maybe do some painting too.

My Challenge block is nearing completion!!! Yippee!!! : ) I have to prep the supplies & materials I will need for the cruise.

Are we having a Bee this week? I know Jean will be away. What do you think? Does the Holiday get in the way? I could host. Let me know...

Anyone interested in going to Winterthur to see their quilt exhibit? I've read about it in several magazines (not just quilting ones either!) & have heard good things about the exhibit. I understand some of these quilts have never been on public display. Here is the link, check it out & let me know. I'm thinking sometime next week, possibly Monday... Winterthur Quilt Exhibit

Jean - Have a TERRIFIC week @ the Beach!!!

Lois - CONGRATS on a grand DAUGHTER due in November!!! I'm thinking PINK!!! : )

Dolores - How's the machine quilting coming along? Have you been able to resolve the problem?

LA - Are you working on the Take Five quilt?! How are YOUR Chez Moi fabrics?!?!?!

Cath - How was Jimmy Buffet? Has the State left BMH?! How is your Dad? What about your FIL? Are you getting to sew @ all?! What about those BOM's?! Have a nice weekend. ; )

Mare - How is that sewing machine?! Straight stitching still? How is the quilt project coming along? Have you done any pillow cases yet?

Mo/Consuelo - I can't come on the 11th. I have to do Freshman charts @ the college the 11th & 12th. The August sewing dates - Not unlike Jean, I'm back to work. 8/22 I'll be working days & the 29th I'll be back to my night shift gig : / The 25 for the bbq should work for us though!!! Thanks for ALL your planning & organization!!! Herding cats...

Peggy - What are you doing? Where are you?! Does Megan have $$$ & underwear by now?!

Lori - How is your household?! I'm holding my breath... Sew for some peace & relaxation!!! How is your Santa project & what about the Civil War quilt?!

My Hancock's delivery arrived yesterday!!! I have to go launder some fabric...

Enjoy your weekend!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Buffet was great, we had a great time. The weather as not too bad either, there was a nice breeze. Thanks God the state is gone..amen.
My Dad started his treatment on Wednesday and has three more weeks to go - one a week...so far so good. and my fil is my fil...what can I say. Hoping to be able to sew this weekend. I haven't touched anything. Hope all is well with everyone...have a nice fourth of July. Lois - I am so happy for you....think pink... Cathy D.

lois said...

Pam,
Thanks for the IKEA info. We were up that way and I got some of their thread.