Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Howdy Girls!

Good to hear from SEW many of you!!! ; ) I LOVE that we can "talk" & share here!!! This has been a neat experience. : ) I NEED to continue to learn, evolve & grow this blog, but the trouble is, I'd rather be sewing...

Mo, sorry about the change of plans for the 2nd annual QMBBQ. Life happens! These are the dates that I am away: 7/20 - 29, & 8/10 - 17.

Lois, glad to hear you're coming along on the Hayloft trip...adventure!!! Coming here for pick up is a great suggestion! Just come to the back yard. I am sure Jingle & I will be out! ; ) How is your garden doing?!

LA, thank goodness the game was changed!!! Now, you can come shopping with us!!! Forty seven yards of fabric, yep, it even sounds like a lot when you write it... ; )

Last evening I finished the backing for the 2nd baby TATW project. I am STILL waiting for the thread though. It's been on back order. No rush, I guess. I can sandwich the quilt & be ALL ready when the thread arrives. Hmmm, it's Summer & that sounds TOO organized...

I also planned my Challenge block for the Quilt Cruise. I asked Scott's opinion last evening, & then I started. The block is a bit complex & will take a little time to complete... I like it though & it's FUN! I'm usually NO good with a Challenge. I don't seem/seam to like to be hemmed in by rules, imagine?! But, when this presented itself, & Barb told me she had hers DONE!!!, an idea came to me. Sew...

Has anyone heard anything from Lori yet today? I am hoping John is doing well. I think it's worse being the one waiting. I hope she took some stitching with her, or a good Jennifer Chiaverini book!

Piece,
Pam

P.S. Be cool!

6 comments:

Consuelo said...

I just heard thru the grapevine that John came through the procedure with flying colors and is doing well!!!! Thought you'd all want to know.

quiltmamajb said...

Consuelo...we can always count on you to have the news...thanks for letting us know.

sewpam63 said...

Whew!!! That's GOOD news! Thanks for sharing, Mo.

Cathy said...

Glad to hear all went well with Fitz today. Would it be okay if I met you at Pam's. The state arrived this morning so I might be cutting it close. Thanks.

sewpam63 said...

Cathy - good luck & best wishes with State. Don't let it/them be too nerve wracking or overwhelming! Meet us here on Thursday, that's fine! I'll have a bottle of water ready to GO! : )

Lori said...

Hi girls--
Just had a chance to get on line for a few minutes before I hit the sack. Mo has the news. The procedure went well. It took about 6 hrs. Then they had to reverse the affects of the heparin before they could take out 2 of the 3 catheters that they used. His biggest complaint tonight was his back. He has to be flat on his back until midnight!!!The dr. was very happy with the way the procedure went. Time will tell now. I did bring book #2 of Jennifer C.'s thanks to Mo!!!
Thanks for all you support and prayers. I'm still hoping to go to the Hayloft--I may know more tom.